Custom jewelry, fine jewelry products, supplies, equipment and information provided by Tara. Tara B is experienced in making custom necklaces, earrings, and bracelets of high quality and affordable value. The blog will also serve as a venue to network with fellow entrepreneurs and to teach others about this lucrative industry as well.

***Order any of the custom made jewelry here or order your own design, custom built to your specifications; email - tarabaileyjewelry@gmail.com***

Using Soft Flex Wire in Custom Jewelry Making

Custom jewelry making sometimes needs flexibilty.  I have been trying a lot of different wires to use in my jewelry making and I have found Soft Flex wire which is a nylon covered wire that is very durable and strong and it can be coated in any colors, which makes it a popular choice for a lot of different projects. Check out the link to see the different projects and crafts that can be made from Soft Flex wire.  www.softflexcompany.com/   Let me know some feedback or send me some pictures of custom made projects that you have done and I will feature them here on my page!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts