Custom jewelry, fine jewelry products, supplies, equipment and information provided by Tara. Tara B is experienced in making custom necklaces, earrings, and bracelets of high quality and affordable value. The blog will also serve as a venue to network with fellow entrepreneurs and to teach others about this lucrative industry as well.

***Order any of the custom made jewelry here or order your own design, custom built to your specifications; email - tarabaileyjewelry@gmail.com***

Making Unique Findings for Your Custom Made Jewelry

Custom Made Finding for Necklace


Custom Made Jewelry Finding

Unique findings can elevate a piece of custom made jewelry over and above expectations if the right one is selected. Since I have started making jewelry, one of the issues that I have faced is when I am getting ready to put a custom made necklace together, I get to the pendant and then I have to decide what kind of finding that I want to use on it. Just a quick note - Findings are basically any component that is used to put your custom made jewelry together. I.E. - clasps, hooks, pins, etc.

Sometimes, just a simple "O" ring is not quite what you looking for in the WOW factor, so you may have to create your own findings. I have included some pictures of some of the different custom made necklaces that I have made findings for in the past to try to achieve the look that I wanted.

 As you can see from the pictures, you can be as imaginative as you want, as long as you can get your pendant on the wire. I suggest using a cheaper metal than .925 sterling silver, since it is pricey to start out with. I have a spool of cheaper wire that is about the same density and strength as the .925 sterling silver wire that I use to make all my custom findings from and I do a trial run of an idea first with that wire to make sure that it will work for the final process.

If you see any ideas that you would like to have on your necklace or have any suggestions, please contact me and let me know!! Hope to hear from you soon and happy beading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts