Custom jewelry, fine jewelry products, supplies, equipment and information provided by Tara. Tara B is experienced in making custom necklaces, earrings, and bracelets of high quality and affordable value. The blog will also serve as a venue to network with fellow entrepreneurs and to teach others about this lucrative industry as well.

***Order any of the custom made jewelry here or order your own design, custom built to your specifications; email - tarabaileyjewelry@gmail.com***

Bead For Life - Custom Made Bead Order Received!

Hand Rolled, Custom, Unique Beads
I was so excited to go to my mailbox and find the custom, hand made beads I had ordered from the Bead For Life website. If you aren't familiar with Bead for Life, please look at my older posts and watch the video or check out their website.  Bead for Life is an organization that gives women in Uganda the ability to learn a trade and earn money to sustain their families and in some cases, start their own businesses. 

I wanted to follow up with my first post and say that I am extremely satisfied with the beads that I received.  The shipping was quick and there were also tags included to send with my own custom made jewelry using the beads I bought from Bead for Life.  I took some pictures and wanted to include them with this post and I will be making jewelry soon with these great beads!!  I chose the multi-colored and the natural colored loose beads, but you can pick from many different styles and colors already made by the talented Ugandan women of  Bead for Life.  I hope you let me know if you have looked at the site and would love to hear your comments!!  Please check back for my custom made creations featuring Bead for Life beads and like always, thanks for reading!!

Beads come with tags for your own custom made creations
 Earth Tone Beads from Bead For Life

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts