Custom jewelry, fine jewelry products, supplies, equipment and information provided by Tara. Tara B is experienced in making custom necklaces, earrings, and bracelets of high quality and affordable value. The blog will also serve as a venue to network with fellow entrepreneurs and to teach others about this lucrative industry as well.

***Order any of the custom made jewelry here or order your own design, custom built to your specifications; email - tarabaileyjewelry@gmail.com***

Pink Sapphire Ring Displays Elegance and Grace

Looks so elegant to me
Available at MyJewelryBox.com for
only $199.00!  
Even though I didn't custom make this beautiful ring, I thought it was very elegant and wanted to include it in a post!!  I love the heart shaped pink sapphires and since I don't really make too many rings, I thought it would be a good find for some of you that may be looking.  The ring is made 10kt white gold and is accentuated with diamonds on both sides.  I could definitely custom make something that would go great with this ring!!  If you end up getting this ring or have some other jewelry that you want to have matched, please let me know and I can custom make any kind of jewelry, just send me any requests!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts