Custom jewelry, fine jewelry products, supplies, equipment and information provided by Tara. Tara B is experienced in making custom necklaces, earrings, and bracelets of high quality and affordable value. The blog will also serve as a venue to network with fellow entrepreneurs and to teach others about this lucrative industry as well.

***Order any of the custom made jewelry here or order your own design, custom built to your specifications; email - tarabaileyjewelry@gmail.com***

Why I Decided To Do This


Being a lover of all things artistic, I am always looking for creative outlets to try.  As a little girl, my Gramma Jackson used to make jewelry...of course, it was the 70's, so there were plenty of glass and plastic brightly colored beads in her collection and I have been fascinated by jewelry ever since.  I decided to try my hand at jewelry making after having kids and being a stay at home mom.  All of my necklaces, earrings and bracelets are unique and hand crafted.  I hope you like the pieces that I have created!

Owl necklace inspired by Gramma Jackson who loved owls and jewelry.  Made
this custom made necklace for a friend who also likes owls.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts